Welcome to Westlife!
If you are new to west Calgary or visiting for Sunday morning worship, here are a few tips to help you out.
- When does the Sunday Morning service start? Our service begins at 10am.
- What is the service like? A typical Sunday morning lasts about 60-75 minutes and includes music, readings, prayer and a thoughtful and engaging message from the Bible.
- What should I wear? Be comfortable: whether that is a t-shirt or a tie, we want you to feel at home!
- Will I be asked to give any money? We receive an offering every week from those who call Westlife their home. There is no obligation to give.
- Is there anything happening for kids on Sunday? Yes! We have exciting programming for children from newborn to grade 6. Trained and screened volunteers provide a fun, safe and engaging morning for your kids. Children are always welcome to stay with their parents in the sanctuary.
- What is the music like? The music at Westlife is contemporary and lively. You will usually find a full band including drums, guitars, bass, keys and vocals. We sing songs that are current, easy to follow and that praise God.
- Can I participate during the service? We strongly encourage participation and would invite you to participate in any way you feel comfortable.
- Next Steps? If you are moving to our area and have already visited us on a Sunday morning, we invite you to join our community and make Westlife home. Pastor Ryan Tuck (email@example.com) would be happy to talk with you and help get you more connected with other "Westlifers".